1. INTERNSHIP AT MICROSOFT CORPORATION
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers.
At Microsoft our mission and values are to help people and businesses throughout the world realize their full potential.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Software Engineering Internship Programme 2022
Job number: 1216442
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Travel: 0-25 %
Role type: Individual Contributor
Employment Type: Internship
Start Date: Summer 2022
Duration: 3 months
To apply, click HERE
2. INTERNSHIP AT GRATIS DIGITAL WORLD
Apply for internship in any of following positions below at Gratis Digital World:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Intern
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Internship
The brand is looking for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Intern. In this collaborative, entry-level role, you will get a chance to learn important skills and gain professional experience by working on campaigns with our digital marketing team.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Support our digital marketing team
• Assist with social media campaigns
• Assist with email campaigns
• Assist with Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Produce website and social media content
• Complete other administrative tasks as needed
Requirements and Qualifications
Current enrollment in a Bachelor’s Degree program (recent graduates considered)
Prior internship experience a plus
Experience using Adobe Photoshop and other content creation tools
Graphic design skills
Ideal intern candidate has graphic design skills to produce high-quality, trendy content for social media platforms, including Instagram and Facebook.
Salary: N50,000 monthly
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail. Note:
Applicants should be current students in a 4-year post-secondary program, but recent graduates can also apply.
3. REMOTE MARKETING INTERNSHIP
Brainnest – A business management and training company headquartered in Bremen, Germany. It is success-driven firm that provides management advisory and contracting services customized to help companies from different industries with business management problems.
It is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Intern (Remote Internship)
Schedule: Part-time (10-20h/week)
- Our team is looking for a Marketing Intern to join them in the upcoming weeks. This position is great for an aspiring marketing professional looking to work on business-critical projects and gain relevant work experience.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to discuss any issues with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- Capability to produce content on time, with attention to detail, and an emphasis on identifying and pitching to a target audience
- A well-organized team player with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively
- Familiarity with Microsoft applications and Zoom
- Willingness to learn and develop marketing skills
- Competitive and proactive attitude
- Fluency in English
- To apply click HERE